Kline Preston Law Group
“A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.” – Mark Twain
Kline Preston Law Group has over two decades of experience in litigation and transactional practice. Kline Preston Law Group has successfully represented clients in many areas of law from copyright and trademark infringement actions, to shareholder disputes and breach of contract actions, to name a few.
Areas of Practice
Kline Preston Law Group has successfully represented clients in diverse legal matters varying from minor criminal offenses such as driving under the influence to the most serious crimes such as homicide cases in criminal court. In the civil arena KPLG has represented clients in shareholder disputes, securities law violations, contract disputes, constitutional matters, to violations of trademarks and copyrights. KPLG has represented clients in state and federal courts throughout the State of Tennessee to federal courts in Chicago, Madison, Wisconsin and Cincinnati to the U.S. Supreme Court for over twenty-one years.
The majority of KPLG’s practice involves litigation. However, KPLG’s litigation experience and practice is complemented by the firm’s transactional experience and corporate compliance and strategy.
We have represented clients in the following areas of practice:
- Shareholder disputes
- Formation of corporations and limited liability companies in multiple countries
- Copyright violations and registrations
- Trademark infringements and registrations
- Contract drafting
- Contract disputes
- Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaints
- Legal malpractice
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Strategies/Violations
- Medical malpractice
- Violations of the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act
- Probate matters
- Domestic relations
- Legislative matters
- Alcohol importation and distribution
- Election law and compliance matters
- Anti-abortion actions and strategies